Thursday, March 5, 2009

Observation on the move

Just a very short observation today that I have been pondering over the past week or so. Changing your location doesn't change things, it just changes the faces you see when you look around. I think that when we all talked about this move we thought it would be like the windex in Big Fat Greek Wedding, the cure-all when in fact it's just window cleaner.

So nothing too profound to share, just thought that I would send this out in to the world.

**To clarify, I am not saying that I don't like it here in the fabulous state of Texas, just taking a look back. I am a fan of self analysis now and then.**

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting observation, Bethany. I'm interested in hearing more about it.

fireconversations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fireconversations said...

Self Analysis is a prerequisite to growth. It doesn't matter what the others think, only what you think because you're the one in charge of the growing, my dear friend.

Kali said...

Interesting thought, Bethany. I've often wondered about this very same thing - whether life is just life, no matter where you happen to be living it out. I'd love to hear more of your thoughts on that. And I loved your post about family! It made me reflect on my own, as well. Glad to see you back in blog world!

*Ruthie said...

amen, sista. preach it!

love,
your fellow texas newbie