Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thankful for - TECHNOLOGY









My DVR: I will admit it, I watch way too much tv. I don't know exactly when it started, but I really do enjoy it. Probably about 4-5 years ago a glorious thing came in to my life and it's name was DVR (digital video recorder), which is basically a cable tv version of tivo. It pretty much is the best invention in the world. I don't know that I even watch anything that is not on my DVR and have not even considered not having it installed every place that I move when I have held off on getting Internet. It's funny, I know but I can't live without it.

My iPhone: On this one it is a fast love type of thing. I just got the phone a few months ago and while there is endless amounts to learn it never ceases to amaze me. Anything that I can dream of needing it does or can find or, wait for it, there is an app for it. Just holding it in my hand and knowing its there makes me feel more powerful and able to take on the city of Dallas and next the world.

No comments: