Saturday, May 1, 2010

wandering


I am up at 3am pondering what's next for my life. I am sitting, pencil and paper in hand, and trying to make plans for the future and I have a sensation I haven't experienced in many years. I can clearly remember a particular elevator ride at my first job, about 10 years ago. The doors closed, I took a deep breath and said to myself, "I feel so grown up, I hope that they don't figure out that I don't belong here". That job taught me what I would LOVE to do. It made me feel completely alive. Everything seemed to come together and click. As I write down different options for my future I am thrilled to be experiencing a similar sensation and its energizing. While I can't see the whole path before me and there are still a LOT of questions, everything just feels right. I know that God does provide, and my life is a perfect example of that. So I will continue to put one foot in front of another. Who knows, the path MAY end up going exactly like the paper says that it will. Here's a very hopeful heart believing.

No comments: