Saturday, May 29, 2010

A break from all seriousness - Best Pranks I ever pulled

So when I tried to pull together the finalists for my favorite pranks ever it became a little tricky. Partially because I think I am forgetting some of them (which is epically sad) and secondly because I just can't choose between them all so we will go through the top two that I can remember, which we can add to with your memories.

1- Chelsea's 13th Birthday: A yard full of 13 flamingo's. Slightly tacky, but definitely the embarrassing surprise to the teenage world that I was going for and a guarantee that she never again looks at a flamingo the same way again.

2 - Okay, another would be a workplace prank. While working at an un-named music company,we had a group of people that had become a little too comfortable working together. So one night a group of girls just thought that we would TP, that's toilet paper to those of us in the "Biz", but when we got down there and got working on it we were inspired. We replaced their pens with tampons, disconnected their keyboards, changed their computer passwords only after putting annoying children's music on repeat. Filled their coffee cups full of marshmallows and probably a dozen more things that I can't think of now. Their offices were a wreak, nothing was damaged mind you, just altered.....redecorated if you will.  For good measure we also trailed a roll of toilet paper out of the office and down the hall.

There are SO many more and I will probably add more posts along these lines, but these were the two that popped in my head. What are your best pranks? I want some fresh ideas.

No comments: