Saturday, October 18, 2008

The menu for illness

I love chinese food. As everyone who knows me can attest, I have somewhat of a "selective palette". Meaning I do not always like all types of food and all restaurants, but I typically like chinese food. I like Japanese food. I am really pretty open to them, but man last Monday I had a horrible bout of food poisioning from chinese food. It was the first place that I had ordered food from here in Dallas. I had actually been wondering about a good place here and came out of my house Monday morning and there hanging on my door knob was this amazing menu glistening in the sun, so I decided to give it a try. It took me a good couple of days to recover, but things are fine now.

Word to the wise for those in the Dallas area, stay clear of this place if at all possible.

No comments: