Thursday, September 18, 2008

I don't like being new

So I have decided something this week.....I don't like starting new jobs. Don't get me wrong, I actually really like my new job and despite it being quite a bit different from what I have been doing, I still feel confident that this is where God has me and there are parts of it that I can't wait to get in to. But what I have learned is that I don't like being new. I don't like the slow process of learning everything, the waiting, etc. The freedom to take things on as you feel comfortable and to not feel overwhelmed and be thrown in to a loosing situation, that's great, I just think that I am not used to the pace and its so disorienting. I know every job starts like this and that I need to be patient (Patience is a Virg....Virture or whatever that saying it). I guess I have just become so accustomed to actually being able to do things and so the process of sitting back and watching other scurry around and doing research it a little bit frustrating I have to admit. huh....sorry I know that this is what I signed on for. I do know that this is what I am supposed to be doing, but man I really don't like feeling incompetent or being seen as such.

1 comment:

rachel arnold said...

hahaha. i love you - i haven't heard the patience is a virgin line in a loooong time:) miss you bunches.