Thursday, September 11, 2008

Life

Well, so far things are going great.  I haven't done a ton of sightseeing yet, but I am feeling pretty at home here already. Mostly I am just going to work and home each day and at night I work through any boxes or decor or cleaning.  So nothing glamorous to report but I am super excited to know that I haven't been struck with homesickness yet.  

At work it mostly consists of reading a lot and taking some tests (talk about FUN).  I did have my first meeting with the Executive Committee today so that was interesting.  Lots of listening and trying to soak up everything that is going on. 

I haven't really made a lot of friends yet (really any), but it will come.  This weekend will be exciting as I will be trying out churches for the first time.  The pictures are still coming, but my internet connection at the apartment is "borrowed" until my real service gets hooked up and it's pretty poor.  Once I can get them to upload I will add them.


No comments: